This programme is designed for people who already have a "product" that they want to sell.
During the 5-days we will work through the step-by-step guidance to get you ready to sell by the end of the week.
The programme covers:
- Why finding your passion is so important
- Setting unrealistic goals - yes, you read that correctly!
- Meeting your future self!
- Deciding on what and where to sell
- Finding your ideal customers
- Creating your brand - name, logos, design, colours
- Deciding which is the best online selling platform for you
- Finding out why email marketing is so important!
- Aligning your brand identity with your social media presence
- Product preparation - writing engaging descriptions and taking eye-catching photos that sell your products
- How to price your products
- Controlling costs, maximising profits, finding suppliers
- Practicalities - tax, insurance, legal, copyright
- Getting ready to launch!
- Daily 60 minute interactive video calls for 5 days covering setting up your business step-by-step
- a digital planner you can use on your tablet or laptop with step-by-step guidance on how to start your business
- One month's membership of the private VIP Facebook group where you can ask questions, get support and share your success!
- Access to special masterclasses with our LYCB experts on subjects such as email marketing, choosing an online platform and getting your audience engaged
The programme and planner are full of FREE resources to help you sell your handmade crafts and artwork.
Experts are on hand to guide you through the entire process.
Membership of the VIP group allows you to share ideas with the experts and your peers on the programme to gain valuable feedback, technical information and test your new products, brands and photos.
Using the planner helps you to keep all of your ideas, goals and to-do lists in one place.
Fill in the planner on your tablet with a stylus pen, use the divider tabs to navigate between sections, easily duplicate pages, make changes and type in text.
(Don't worry if you don't have a tablet, you can still use the PDF file on a laptop or desktop).
NOTE: For the digital version you can download a PDF note-taking app such as Goodnotes, Xodo or Noteshelf and make notes with your stylus. The app and stylus are not included in the programme.
Are you ready? Let's do it!
Book your place on this value-packed programme now.