This programme is designed for anyone who wants to start a craft business and has an idea of what they want to sell.
If you haven't yet decided on a product yet you may want to look at our Business Builder programme. Or ask for a 1-2-1 coaching session to help you narrow it down.
During the 15-step programme you will work through the guidance to get you ready to sell within days. It is highly structured with each module building on the preceding one to ensure you have strong foundations in place for a successful business.
The programme covers:
- Why finding your passion is so important
- Setting unrealistic goals - yes, you read that correctly!
- Meeting your future self!
- Deciding on what and where to sell
- Finding your ideal customers
- Creating your brand - name, logos, design, colours
- Deciding which is the best online selling platform for you
- Finding out why email marketing is so important!
- Aligning your brand identity with your social media presence
- Product preparation - writing engaging descriptions and taking eye-catching photos that sell your products
- How to price your products
- Controlling costs, maximising profits, finding suppliers
- Practicalities - tax, insurance, legal, copyright
- Getting ready to launch!
The course is full of links to FREE resources to help you sell your handmade crafts and artwork without spending a fortune to get started.
There are money saving tips throughout and some steps which will save you a lot of time on research.
The first step on the path to success is deciding to go for it!
Are you ready? Let's do it!
Buy this value-packed programme now for the special introductory price of only $39/£29* which includes a 50% reduction on the usual programme price of $78/£58.
Use discount code LYCBSS50 at the checkout to obtain your discount. Valid until 11th October 2020.
The 50% discount is valid until midnight on the 11th October 2020.